Krosh & Simon

Without Krosh I think this apartment will just wither on the vine.

The appartments that you refer is as bad as a sausage appartment. Personaly i only watch appartments with group sex possibility but Thats my preference. But if you mean that as there are straight couples appartments there could be some gay or lesbian Thats a thing that we can agree.

Donā€™t get your panties knotted, Iā€™ve never said you donā€™t know the language but just know that you are not the only one on here that does know it and sees what you are doing

again kid, come with eveidence.my translation is all public.nothing to hide.you telling your own theories. once you bring evidence tag me.till then smart kids stay quiet, dont be a dump kid.

1 Like

Š”Š»Š¾Š²Š¾ā€”сŠµŃ€ŠµŠ±Ń€Š¾, Š¼Š¾Š»Ń‡Š°Š½ŠøŠµā€”Š·Š¾Š»Š¾Ń‚Š¾.

2 Likes

have made peace again hopefully it will last I donā€™t like to see them fightingā€¦

It will be interesting to see who had to concede and what.

Did you make a ticket for the cam not switching to night vision.

we donā€™t know the language so we donā€™t know what they said to each otherā€¦(we can only guess)ā€¦by what we seeā€¦

1 Like

What is that?

I will give them a week and she will be crying again.

No, im not sure how to do that I just wanted to make sure that others knew it was not switching to night vision on a night making that cam angle useless during the night anyways.

can you guess? Artificial light. water ā€œpumping/bottle thingā€ plastic covered.and hiden. hm :sweat_smile:

Will check later to see if itā€™s working or not will send a ticket if itā€™s not. Bare in mind this camera did fall to the floor lately so the night vision might be broken.

A curtain on the loggia that seems to be hiding something i wonder what could be going on behind it.

Well girl, never complain again about what Simon does or doesnā€™t. Simple as that

2 Likes

More monochrome images, and shy, in this case it was shy and closed Krosh, who turned off the light and hid in the dark once again

This also happened in the morning, prevented it from being otherwise

even if yesterday he acted tough leaving, looking at the night and how they s___p now, either he makes fun of it or heā€™ll be back soon with his stuff here