Krosh & Simon

This is almost as toxic as Teresa…

5 Likes

If Krosh and Simon end up splitting, I do think it would be an excellent idea to have Simon and his guy friends get a realm… Just saying. :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:
Waarom al die kleren ?

4 Likes

I respect your thinking but I prefer krosh and her friends… :wink: :hugs:

I would honestly prefer them to stay together. They are both sexy AF. BUT the boys that come over are a group of sexy men too. I am just greedy is all… :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

of course if they are together I am even happier… :hugs:

So true!!! Simon has some gorgeous friends…as well as being equally gorgeous himself, in my opinion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is definitely what I am saying! I also think that Simon is a total stud. David - You are the best. I think that we have the same taste. :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :stuck_out_tongue:Plus I adore Aderyn too.

1 Like

Well if you adore Aderyn, we definitely DO have the same taste…of that there is NO doubt whatsoever!!! :wink:

Do I change apartments or do we leave the project?

Judging by the “Good bye” gestures, looks like Krosh left for good now :disappointed_relieved:

I believe that we need to wait and see what update we get from Vhtv

2 Likes

If you repeat something often enough then you have got to be right at some point I guess

That’s definitely something i will never say about you, Mister Not So Shy at provoking non stop

1 Like

She was clearly unhappy in whatever situation she was living in so hopefully the change will do her good. Hopefully, it’ll be better for Simon too.

Unlike you I’m not provoking, just having an opinion, pretty sure that’s what this forum is for

We are waiting for an update too :melting_face: