Krosh & Simon

It could be the current situation they are living in due to the constant threat of being struck by a missile or their precarious economic situation as previously stated on this thread?

Still sad to watch

Is this the end? :worried:

Iā€™m glad heā€™s leaving, I donā€™t like him at all, he didnā€™t make a good show

The body language suggests that it is the end of their relationship. Although the kitchen still has some utensils on the work surfaces.

I will also say that looks like the end of them relationship, she seemed to be very determined this time

Itā€™s been building up to this for a long time. I hate to see Krosh go, but itā€™s probably best for both of them

1 Like

Aber er hat geholfen und die letzten beiden Taschen rausgetragen

1 Like

Thatā€™s the least he could do

Sometimes we all learn the hard way

1 Like

I hope krosh will have her own appartment soon

2 Likes

please translate this video for me what they say

1 Like

translationā€¦
Simon its over, there is nothing you can do about it.iā€™m leaving you!!! iā€™m going to @ALGECIRAS in Spain, i know he is waiting for Amelie but iā€™m sure iā€™m also good enough, iā€™m also taking my friend with me so ALGERICAS to have finally what he deserves.SUN-MOJITOS-BEACH and most importanly ALGERICAS all i ever wanted!!! Sayonara Simon!!!

Hope this translation is truth and not BS.

Makes more sense then what you usually translate

oh litle boy who believes in his own fantasies.once you find a single evidence that my translation is wrong tag me.till then,stay quiet kid .!.

Now Krosh is gone, itā€™s time to move Reynold and the other two hot guys in to make this a bachelor pad.

Every cloud has a silver lining and all that.

And the appartment will called the sausage appartment

any gueses?? :rofl: :rofl:

Everything in this world needs balance and VHTV is no different. A ā€œsausage apartmentā€ is sorely needed to help counteract Medea, Tali and all the other girls on this site who sit naked 24/7 with their fanny flaps directed at the camera. One apartment providing dick overdose is welcome imo.