Krosh & Simon

The Lady of the house is always the boss. For the gentleman it is better to acquiesce to the whims of the Lady it always works out for the best. (well mostly)

1 Like

As my old dad told me the only 3 words a man needs for a happy marriage are "yes my dear "

2 Likes

And take out the garbage without being reminded! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

In fact, after 25 years of marriage and just as many years of professional involvement, I can safely say that s________n to one’s partner sooner or later leads to friction. Marital duties must be clear to both and self-evident. Especially in a marriage where both are employed. They must have common goals, live as a unit, not in parallel.

And the other wisdom I can trust, although it is clear as day, both MUST have time to themselves. Whether it’s hobbies, or personal friends, anything that gives a person extra fulfillment and energy.

We have a lot of couples in our lectures, crazy lovers in the past who soon become like roommates. They live together out of habit, the love has faded, there are no common goals, and they’re both waiting for some miracle to fall out of the sky.

Too often I hear “they are still young”. We live in a fast-paced world where we need to grow up and mature quickly. Young people learn about sexuality at the age of 12-13-14, and then at 25, we tell them they are still young? Today, if a man or a woman of 25-30 does not have a job, a car, or at least a semi-stable situation, we say that he or she is in a mum’s hotel, a person without a future.

Did you notice how I used the words man and woman? It used to be that these two people at 25 were called a boy and a girl. Those times are no more.

The partners must be equal in this bond, whatever their age. The garbage is not taken away because it is her birthday. They are taken away because they stink. And flowers are not brought because it is a holiday, they are brought because you love her. She also cooks you lunch because she loves you and she likes to do her best for you. Or squeezes in with you in the evening.

All these actions are inversely proportional. When they are gone from one side or the other… someone will suffer for it.

Why is no one talking about the fact that the living room cam for like 3 days now has not been going on night vision so all you can see is nothing it needs to be fixed…

1 Like

Don’t tell me. Let me guess. Krosh fixed it. Meanwhile, Simon has been bested in a race with a three-toed sloth.

It’s only the light from outside who “fixed it”

They were both crying this morning… :pleading_face::pleading_face: hope everything is alright.

After loads of crying, he left :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Krosh is still crying even now

1 Like

Once Dalia left this place became sad like I said before the days are numbered from the looks of it

I really don’t understand her… :man_facepalming:

Well, I guess they will be number four because looks like she’s packing up to

I dont like Simon at all but have anyone thought that maybe he left to join the army? I dont know anything its just a thought. Maybe @Green164854 can tell us

lol no. he got some semi work or something, and smoking weed.
than its the typical s__t, she needs attention and he needs to be with friends,so hse calls him he doesnt care at that moment, she packs, her stuff,they fight, she tells him she is leaving.than magicaly everything is ok, and next day same circle.

2 Likes

it would be nice to see the two at a lesbian show

1 Like

Sometimes i just forget they are just kinds in mind. Lets hope for another foursome since they made the start

Looks like Aniela came to help Krosh with her baggage :face_holding_back_tears:

Heart broken if she leaves :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

he can’t do one last show

1 Like

Can anyone no why they fighting?