Krosh & Simon

She doesn’t have a name yet

1 Like

Thank you, she is the girl who had sex with krosh and simon and her boyfriend sole days ago?
I hope she comes back shes very beautiful

You’re welcome and yes, this is the girl, indeed

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

the view in the living room is like a view in space :milky_way:

1 Like

she make video call hop if she make sex with her on the phone :heart_eyes: :pray:

1 Like

5 Likes

Beautiful Chest

1 Like

Three hot guys as___p on the sofa ad none of them have jerked off or anything, just a whole lotta nothing. Riveting.

1 Like

If Krosh has vacated the premises, then this apartment will be about as exciting as watching paint dry. Just guys absorbed in their phones & lounging or s___ping and generally acting like adolescents. As we have seen today.

Krosh went out to her own party last night, with lots of side boob showing. Could be interesting when she returns to the mess.

Well, Dhillon and Bogdan can have the cleaning contract for my place. They’ve made the place spotless while Simon and his idiot mate disappeared out.

Bogdan is still cleaning and indeed the place it’s spotless now

The Krosh baths are very beautiful

1 Like

Krosh’s attitudes towards Simon are really exaggerated. He poor guy can neither enjoy nor be with his friends that she scolds him or threatens to leave packing. Honestly, I find all of this heavy. I prefer to see this apartment with only simon.

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

He’s very cute, I must say.

3 Likes