KristyKrabs & Timotheo

Nop, not really. And indeed has been explained what have happened to that places without getting in unnecessary details. Even Kristy (or Tim) posted here saying that is all fine but they can’t talk much about it

1 Like

There are many people here who miss K&T and are waiting for them to come back.

But there are also new realms coming every few weeks and others being closed.

Well you never pay for a single realm and always pay for the whole product so complaining about particular places leaving is not justified.

Also VHTV is not obliged at all to tell us anything. The things support told us have been said multiple times and there is no need to repeat them again.

Can you suggest any of them that could hold a candle to K&T?

What about these two? :joy: :upside_down_face:

Lyla & Wayne

Who says someone doesn’t pay for a single realm? If you believe that, then I just proved you wrong. And any complaining is completely justified. Dude, seriously. Amy3 was right all along, you are annoying. Christ.

I talked about the concept of the site. When you pay to watch only a single realm that is your decision. But VHTV is not obliged to keep that realm open only because you made the decisions this place is the only reason for paying.

Okay, that explanation I accept. Thank you for a less ambiguous response. However I still don’t like being in the dark as to why. That is my privilege.

Strangely, I don’t see them on the list.

This info was posted on the 18th. That’s barely a week, depending on where you are in the world.

Actually, all you pay for, all VHTV guarantees you is a view through the cameras and absolutely nothing else.

I would say otherwise And the way I see it, it’s not that you’re paying but the silences that we look at have somehow grown close to our hearts. and we worry about them, they’re like friends

3 Likes

I completely understand that. I like them, too. But, that doesn’t change the fact that all you pay for is a view through the cams.

Aren’t you a free user? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

They disappeared on the 16th. Today is the 23rd. That constitutes a week here in USA. Besides, I said that it FELT like two weeks, not that it HAS been two weeks. Please note the difference.

This has already been stated. No need to reiterate.

Whatever gave you that idea?

Look, forget I even posted. For what was supposed to be a simple rant somehow turned into a bunch of Catholic nuns smacking my knuckles with a wooden ruler. I don’t have time for this.

this is not the only realm offline for two weeks