KristyKrabs & Timotheo

Yes, it has been said many times, but, as you pointed out, some people apparently didn’t understand.

I’m not sure you read my post. As I said, the link I shared was originally posted on the 18th. That’s all I had to go by. It didn’t say anything about the 16th.

hello @KristyKrabs
I hope all 4 of you are doing well.

Do we have a chance to see you again soon?

We miss you

big hugs

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

any news about them?

1 Like

Has anyone heard anything about this lovely couple ??

1 Like

I hope everything is okay with them :hugs:

1 Like

I am not reassured by this long silence

is it possible to hear from @VHTV_CEO or @jabbath1987 V_CEO ?

Я не знаю, получите ли вы это сообщение, но Я не знаю о тебе и . Мила Кристин и Томи, я желаю вам прекрасного рождественского каникулах

1 Like

Anyone have this clip or know where to find it? timotheo

1 Like

Officially left the project. Will be archived.

Such a shame, for us, but probably not for them. They always seemed so well balanced , but in the long term the pressures would surely have hurt. Anyway thank you for the past lovely times we shared. All the very best not just for 2023 but your future.

big shame… i liked them

hope to meet them again one day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :gift_heart:

This makes me very sad. :disappointed_relieved: I always loved it when Kristy would mug up to the cameras and give us those great facial expressions.

Kristy, Tim, wherever you are, whatever you do, wherever life takes you, I wish you only the absolute best life has to offer.

Lang may yer lum reek, which is Scottish for, long may your chimney smoke. Loosely translated that means, live long and prosper. You will be sorely missed.

Sláinte is táinte (health and wealth)

2 Likes

You will sadly be missed by all of us here :cry: always loved popping in from time to time to see you guys :heart:

Unfortunately you were probably too close to real life to make it work on here :cry:

8 Likes

wonderful couple.

3 Likes

You must be kidding :joy:

sad day you will be missed a natural beauty

4 Likes

:star_struck:

8 Likes

Missing Kristy already - was hoping the absence was only temporary. Wishing them both all the best life can bring :heart:

5 Likes

Sad day for sure.

4 Likes