Замечательная пара!!!

2 Likes

Спасибо большое, нам очень приятно🥰

2 Likes

Вы милая и очень красивая девушка :wink:

1 Like

:kissing_heart: спасибо, это очень мило

3 Likes

hiiii if thats you ( the participant KristyKrabs) then can i just say thanks for coming on . You are my favourite couple , you seem to have such a lovely relationship. & i love the way you have walked the dog this summer in a very short skirt and no panties. I can imagine a queue of guys walking behind you. i sent a little donation to you ( very small) please no thanks a) it wasn’t that much and b) it’s not that sort of forum i just want you to know so that will make sure it comes. This whole donation thing is nice but little satisfaction to the donor as we never know you actually get it . They say you do but… ? Anyway thanks for being there.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Thank you very much, I think we got it!:heart::heart::heart: Thanks for your support!

Ahaha, good screenshot😉

Glad to see you got over your little upset with Tim yesterday and all ok now :+1:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Lucky lady!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want to praise the Timotheo & Kristykrabs apartment, the kings of transparency, because in sex there are good participants, but no one does what they do, that is in the total bathroom transparency, they do not use bathroom without video camaras, no images with Hidden angles of this space, I hope they are better paid than others.

4 Likes

Hi, thank you so much!

Ahah, I don’t think so)

2 Likes

I really like you, yes it’s true, it’s the kings of transparency, no one in VHTV, has the courage to show your hygiene as you do, in sex, you are good, but there are good participants, but you are the best and Bolder, just see the angle of the bathroom, no one has the courage to do what they do, congratulations, I will make a donation for you, Kristy are beautiful.

1 Like

Вы смелая и откровенная пара!!!

I will donate

1 Like

What you do with your money is up to you :+1:

The facial a few weeks ago was amazing!

1 Like

Kristy prepping her favourite toy. :smiley:

6 Likes