KristyKrabs & Timotheo

Hey Kristy, that’s just to say, that I like how informal you and your partner deal with nudity and sex. But I think that will only work when both like sex and nudity very much. With you one has the feeling that all of this, of course, also with guests. I think you also need that like air to breathe and that’s nice.

As I found out about the post from Wolfie Smith, you often go for a walk without panties and a short skirt. I can imagine that that must be a wonderful feeling for you.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if that was completely normal for you too. I can understand that because I don’t like underwear either.

For me, nudity is also very important, but it is the epitome of freedom for me.

And I would love to show it to everyone, but unfortunately it is not possible. Nevertheless, I’m also naked outside whenever and wherever possible.

I am happy you joined the project and don’t stop continuing your sexy, kinky life and have a lot of fun with.

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ahah, it’s great! yes, I like to take a break from clothes at home, it’s nice :upside_down_face:

1 Like

7 Likes

Guest is visiting.

1 Like

1 Like

It’s a brother of Timotheo :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheeky. :smiley:

3 Likes

привет, я итальянец, тебе нравится третий мужчина в постели?

Hi, nice to see you there :yum: I had sex with two guys, it was cool, but now I want to build strong monogamous relationships and plan a family, a career, now it’s more important for me than hanging out. we won’t be on the project forever. I seemed to have managed to sink almost to the very bottom, and now the goals are clearer and I’m going to them. sounds perhaps too boring, but I love it, really. I don’t know, but perhaps those who have been looking at us for a long time have noticed that our relations are improving and the atmosphere in the apartment has become more positive and light. I can feel it and it is inspiring.

7 Likes

Hang in there, follow your heart!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I wish you can make your dreams come true … and I would like to see stronger sex between you !! … kisses !!

1 Like

你的屁股非常性感 :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Nice Screenshots @Life :+1:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hiii pretty new lingerie , a present for tim and for us thanks , It looks good on you. my little thank you on it’s way.

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like