Kira

:video_camera: Archive Videos

Emily left the project on 2021-09-10 → Name got removed

Kira left the project on 2021-10-13

3 Likes

7 Likes

@footpredator maybe something you like?

7 Likes

this Apartment was so much better when they used to have guests like Ilka and Sam and Alan and Ada and have sex parties it seems now its becoming the same repeat every day

3 Likes

haha, :wink: cheers

Do I just see it that way or have others already noticed that Emily is hot on Beverly? There have already been many approaches, but she has not really dared yet. Also right now in the livestream both sit close together again.

:grin:

And I had high hopes they are really gone :joy:

Why? She has created a mood here a few times and has always been very permissive.

Emily gone on her vacay.

1 Like

Emily and Kira You need a strong, cocky man to please you two, some kind of change is required Kira, you used to love the cock, what happened now??? :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

I miss Derek, he used to be visiting all the time. Haven’t seen him in ages, hope he’s OK, I’d love to see him visit again.

He visited not to long ago (1 month maybe or not even that). He was with a new girl and if not a visual mistake on my part with married rings

Edit: here

It is best to visit them alan They both enjoy it and their big cock nice guy :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for this :heart_eyes:. I missed it at the time.

1 Like

Some hot stuff goes down in Kira & Emily’s apartment yet there doesn’t seem to be a thread of them. Check out 08-18-2021 around 05:30

2 Likes

It’s here:

1 Like

Well somebody has to like it I guess :upside_down_face:

Apologies, thanks for letting me know

1 Like

She must be doing something right as she has seen off dozens of other Apt’s over the last 3 or 4 years.Do you know if she has moved cities because I would have thought we might have had the odd visit from Alan,Nina,Serena or even George¡!!!.