Kira

Alan visited… Not totally sure on the girls, but we already saw here Ilka&Sam and Derek

Well dunno what that something is as I’ve never seen it unless she has shares in the company :rofl:

Well if she does have"shares in the company"that makes her a lot smarter than some of the dumbasses we have and had on here.Just because she isn’t stereotypical of what you see as the perfect body beautiful sex machine doesn’t detract from tha fact that she is attractive enough.She’s a survivor and her and Emily do just fine I say.Early morning rant over.

Suppose it all comes down to personal choice, some float yer boats and some sink em. :rofl: Simple really. :+1:

??

Dude, you ok?

1 Like

He’s flat on his back now… think he’s drunk

2 Likes

Drunk as a barrel :rofl:

1 Like

image Do we know who this is?

2 Likes

Kiras brothers girlfriend, no name as far as i know… She’s in the archive

Where is Emily ?!? I haven’t seen her in days ( maybe weeks ) :thinking:

Announced as vacations

She said on twitter she was going on vacation. I think she said for 2 weeks.

@Sparkles @stanley thanks :blush:

Meanwhile you have the pleasure of Kira.

1 Like

Nice to see Beverly visiting, see Hugo not with her

1 Like

kira seems so lost without emily…maybe beverly???

1 Like

You know its time to move on from the project when you have to shove your pussy straight up the cam to keep the viewers coming.

thats alot of places on the site and if kira is doing… lmao thats desperate she knows emily keeps that place above water

2 Likes

Yea and before that it was the parties with Alan, Edda and all those friends who kept this place running… None of that anymore…

true. no one watches for kira tbh