Ken

Anyone an idea what happened to Ken? I cant find his vids in the database

Inderdaad zijn weg , onlangs was hij nog op bezoek bij Trisha samen met Conner

Strange that they removed all the vids from the archive

There were probably mistakes/misunderstandings in the contracts and some participants were deleted.

The evil has been defeated…

Oh man, when I read that Ken’s had disappeared I went to check if Barbie’s was still there and they are gone too :sob:

Too bad, they were my fav performers ( so hot) loved seeing the vids again

1 Like

Their videos that I purchased are gone too - how can they remove something I’ve purchased?

Maybe Ken himself might explain what’s happening.

Surely vhtv should explain - I doubt Ken actioned this?

2 Likes

@VHTV could you please let us know what happened to Kens videos, especially the ones we’ve purchased? Thanks

seems this is a response they like

Did you get a refund for this?

Ha-ha-ha! Somebody cant see the videos of the former participant. I cant see the videos of the actual participant - Alien (realm 79), who is on the project the second month!

No refund- that would imply consent to recover them. They were mine once purchased, so I consider this theft.

Perhaps it would be more relevant to post in that thread, or contact support :thinking:

If this is an official reaction it is very strang.Ken was a tenant who returned to the project the most times and was the manager of several boring realm.
It’s fair to say, Ken created problems for the project, Ken stole the project’s money. He has been removed from our team. The manager who promoted Ken and the CEO who coordinated these decisions out of control are punished!
страус

The image I posted is an official reaction used in another thread - it just seemed applicable as to their input here.

Are you part of the team? Your second paragraph speaks like you are, and have inside knowledge

Any information on videos being purchased being removed? @kaya

This is an usual analysis for business that want to be effective. For CEO team audience flight (from 15.6 M of views to 7.2 M is nothing. They keep silence and dont change their policy.