Ken

Purchasing video means downloading it

Yes but it appears videos have been removed from the archives that people have purchased, @VHTV before their recent hiatus from the forum said it would be something that would be looked into but it seems it hasnā€™t and people still have questions

Kenā€™s video have been deleted for internal reasons. Since they were downloaded, purchase has been successful.

Did you manage to download purchased videos?

Okay, no need to worry anyway. Iā€™ll restore your coins after checking which of your downloaded videos were with Ken.

What if I want my videos, not coins? The information we were previously given was that purchased videos would remain in our area of the archived videos, accessible whilst we are paid up members, and always there if we return to subscriber status

What are ā€œinternal reasonsā€? Are they illegal? If I did download them, am I in possession of illegal content?

No, they arenā€™t. If you are not okay with coins you can get days for equal amount of money (around 13 EUR if all of the videos were with Ken). Let me know your choice.

1 Like
  1. I can see that all of the videos youā€™ve purchased were with Ken so itā€™s 70 coins to restore

2. Iā€™ve checked and all of the coins youā€™ve not purchased but got for your votes in forum polls, so reimbursement will be in coins. I have already added all 70 coins to your account.

Let us know if you have any additional questions :blush:

1 Like

Thanks - your analysis is correct. The point remains thoughā€¦ I purchased them and they became my property. No point in asking more questions as I wonā€™t get an honest answer. ā€œInternal reasonsā€ smacks of ā€œweā€™ve got something to hideā€ if you donā€™t elaborateā€¦ Over and out.

you can rest assured this is not n the first time that videos disappear in the archivesā€¦(and they will disappear again you can be traqnuillo)