Kazantip-House

they have woken mama and papa up not a good sign

Lol the limping terror has woken up & is in a towel , more like a soap story each hour :crazy_face:

It kinda still is. Was under his name. Damn the hot blonde is staying. Maybe aBen gets lucky :four_leaf_clover:

Problem when russians start fighting most are ex army / services because of 2 x year call up , when they fight they turn rough :rofl:

1 Like

I thought this is Scott’s apartment.

Fair play to the guy Ben was having a go at, he stood his ground I thought. I wonder what the problem was?

Ben was here for a while was under his name. but yes Scott pretty much runs the show or tries anyway. I don’t believe Ben liked that the guy was making out on the couch with her. unless something else was said. but the blonde stayed :slight_smile:

Maybe Ben will take that gorgeous babe on the couch to the guest room :slight_smile:

She seemed to be enjoying his attention.

Hope she comes back. I guess they weren’t together.

Perhaps he thought he was protecting her from the other fellow, who looked after her while she was puking earlier, or maybe she is bi [she was certainly willing], as we have seen in the session from August with the dark-haired guest girl. They left together shortly afterwards.

1 Like

This is true, take it from me fighting someone who uses Sambo or Systema is no joke, what they teach those kids out there is b____l when you add it to that switch some guys have in their head that triggers stupid high rage.

For a house as big as this one they have a to small of a kitchen. A 2 pit stove come on. But thats what I :thinking:

I got ideas for sprucing this place up. On the weekends the rabbit becomes King Rabbit. King Rabbit decides on the weekend activities via placement on a Twister mat and seeing where his majesty hops to. The colours relate to some predefined activities we suggest. NOBODY DISOBEYS THE BUNNY.

follow the rabbit

1 Like

Not sure what your smoking bro but you need to change your brand , my cat-cam was outa the box but bunny -cam ? :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

And wheres the g-pig in all this ? running under the twister sheet to see who squash s it first :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bruhuhuh, King Bunny could take on any of your cats, including that devilcat monstrosity. Let’s make it official. VHTV underground a____l fighting pit at Kaz house.

Forgot the gpig! He can be the official in charge of keeping the rules, a sacred role!

Not sure where the OFF TOPIC brigade are today but this has gone off track a little to say the least ! :innocent: