Kazantip-House

Where is Faye did she get kicked out of the house?

whats next drains and grids & there direction in the house plans ?

S___ping it off under the proposed twister mat ? :crazy_face:

Thanks for the info.

Or better yet she could be rolled up with the paddling pool ready for next summer unless we have indoor swimming again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

*Se rompio la leva numero 5 la del sillon grande y la eliminaron o asi no se ve si hacen cosas debajo de la sabana o manta

no te preocupes que no te vas a perder nada.

One camera is missing with the closest view over the couch! Did some of the visitors dislike it? Please, put it back immediately!

Technical issues

National Vodka Day GIF by Tito's Handmade Vodka

Is Benjamin feeling cockblocked? Every time he seems to get close to the black-haired girl someone interferes, and with the two pervs in the guest room he can’t even take her upstairs.

faye’s shadow flits across the realm. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The girl’s obviously keen and horny. She was groping Benjamin’s cock a little while ago.

Lyla’s back, yay :heart_eyes:

Save it, Jabs, I don’t care :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe this time the non boring Lyla is back :joy:

Tongue Lucy GIF by MOODMAN

Not long she’s just grabbing her things!

Lyla always reminds me of my black forest cuckoo clock on the hour every hour it does its little cuckoo then the dancers go around in a circle then s___ps until the next hour , Lyla does her little cheerleader dance with her ass hanging out of her short shorts then posy s , then has a bottle _____ then Zzzzzzzzz :crazy_face:

1 Like

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter, she just made my day anyway :slightly_smiling_face: