Kazantip-House

The lost boys and girls of Peter-pan. Nothing but a homeless shelter here. Nothing to see

This is when the fight started, and it looks like this girl on the couch might be the reason. Faye had just got home.

It’s like a college student house-share, but all worst bits really.

I don’t understand what Benjamin is doing, Faye may have her faults, but she’s a damn sight hotter than any of these kids.

1 Like

Perhaps he had broke with her before and that’s why she went to goldie place to get _____ and did that s__t after

It looks like the party has come to an end. They are starting to tidy up. Stephie popped down earlier, I think she asked them to wind things up.

I was just curious how the new cam was gonna work out with the weekend party? I think I got my answer, the lights hardly ever came on and was using phone flashlights, plus people always standing in front of camera and not being able to see very good. Need to place cam in another spot or get rid of black box.

Still managed to capture the puking into the loo though, saw at least two of them puking tonight!

Doesn’t look better without the black box? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

thats an awesome shot

You could s__t on the floor and you wouldn’t notice it with those tiles! :rofl: :rofl:

I would love that view!
:smiling_imp:

And this camera should be a little down hehe!

1 Like

I think you’ll find it was, only for a short time though. :slight_smile:

Very nearly a mass fight caused by to much ______ & frustrations :crazy_face:

Looks like a fight is happening with Ben and the guy that’s with the hot blonde

as much as I like to see the hot girls who come and go from this place it needs to be shut down. Mr high and mighty needs to cool his jets and go back to his whore

Testrstone is going overboard matched to the ______ plus whatever smoked , wonderful mix to promote harmony . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ben is turning into a wanker, he struts around like it’s his apartment!