Kazantip-House

Looks like Faye is visiting Goldie. probably going to start some more problems she might be _____ing. maybe she will try to fuck stif again :slight_smile:

She was at Goldies, had a puking session and left.

He was trying to get her off him, She was the one pushing and hitting!

Not the first time. So I am not surprisedā€¦

She would go running after him to where he would try to run away

IMO it really doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s on or offline. Weā€™re missing a damn thing absolutely nothing going on here.all the beautiful girls donā€™t come anymore just Scott limping around and shaking bc he needs more d__gs! as said before get better tenantsā€¦someone we can actually call a tenant!

Who has the personal issue and how can someone have a personal issue here? This place is basically a transient homeless shelter

We canā€™t see the cute rabbit :cry:

loop munching GIF

Back online with more useless guests loafing aroundā€¦

Itā€™s like groundhog day every day the same holy s__t.

And Faye is locked in the cellar :grin:

Has to s___p outside to cool down I guess :joy:

Interesting is the violence here is still on timeline. I checked and it was Scott disconnecting the place himself which is not allowed.

Donā€™t know why you guys keep looking at this apartment, you all think itā€™s crap, which it is. yet you keep b___dy looking. :roll_eyes: You know thatā€™s the definition of madness donā€™t you, to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result every time :rofl:

Did they change the cam?

No hit itā€¦

Was there a fight again? Sorry to ask it I was away.

Thatā€™s Benjamin right, with his pants pulled down standing over the tatooed mess with the pink hair?

Too bad he doesnā€™t beat his meat like he beats her. More than once he has been staying by himself in the apartment and doesnā€™t even as much as look in the direction of his dickā€¦then the next day he brings over some bint and bangs the life out of her. Tragic.

Nah just somebody careless as always in that house. I already reported it

And hereā€™s Benjamin spreading the love, no wonder they have problems!