Kazantip-House

vhtv does not learn and the manager is useless, it will continue to happen.

2 Likes

With violence there once again I am pretty sure they will look at keeping it offline. They could run into problems showing violence. The evidence is in the pics posted above. Of course now we canā€™t capture the video.

That was Benjamin vs. Faye? Right? Not cool at all :-1:

Yes, I thought if violence happened the person or Realm was banned. :question: :question:

It is difficult here as the realm has no real participants. So I do not know how it will be done here.

It depends on the realm that isā€¦

If you watch the footage, Faye is being a real drama queen, The boys are trying to calm the situation, and avoid conflict, but she just carries on, at least that is my observation, just a pity I canā€™t understand what they are saying.Maybe someone who does understand what they are saying can help.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s how faye isā€¦ she always do this s__t

She always has been.

Seems easyā€¦ kick the ones that cause problemsā€¦ If they are all guests, itā€™s even easier to do it

Irrelevant the situation, a guy does not raise a hand to a woman, if she provokes you, walk away.

In that case we have two :cat2: :cat2: and one :rabbit2: :joy:

Ah well back to Fred and his high hopes :rofl:

And a toilet sensor :joy:

1 Like

I donā€™t se a problem :grin:

That is MOST important

Nah they just have to mount the cams a bit lower and they need a black square over the litter box for the cats of course :joy:

But that black box in bathroom has to be removed. Those 3 can hide there very easily!!!

shame itā€™s spelt wrong

Not English