Kazantip-House

aw he said he loves the english at the end <3

He is talking to us directly, and he said: “In English: I love you”. Like he says, I’m telling you this in English, I love you… Then he gives us his username on vk.com at the end.

See, personally I wouldn’t mind learning more about the participants but that’s surely against some kind of rule (what’s his vk? :D)

bandicam 2021-09-30 04-02-52-655bandicam 2021-09-30 04-05-07-746

3 Likes

@kaya why not make that black box a little smaller? it’s quite annoying to see it like this :pensive:

It could be half the size and they would still get the privacy they need to do their business.

Now I go for a very sophisticated approach: What about attaching a sensor to the toilet lid which only acticavates the black square when it is opened? @kaya ? :wink:

I believe it’s like a Russian social media similar to Facebook!

Apartments have 5 years old cams and you come with toilet sensors?? :grin:

I agree, it is exaggerated, the size of the black box, so instead of hiding what should be hidden, you completely hide a person, I will explain further.
With that size of the black box, a person can be completely hidden in that location.

Can be very easy tech. Just a pressure sensor on the wall activated when the toilet lid presses against it…

1 Like

I believe that there are many other priorities then lose time implementing a toilet sensor that would make a blinking xmas black square when scott decides to play with it :grin:

1 Like

Well that would be funny ahahahaha. :joy:

1 Like

Carbon copy from yesterday! This place is a pigsty. That bowl of food been There for a couple days. I guess all Scott’s slaves left him! Shut this place down and start over with new tenants that will Be worth our time!

I bet this place really stinks bad :pig:

Funny with the new cam in place lower bathroom gets used a lot less. Only three trips to there last night compared to the constant ones before. Wonder why? :joy: :thinking:

Yes I was jokingly asking what he said his address was :smiley: (but don’t post it here of course!)

I would like to see if the management has the courage to do the same in the upstairs bathroom, to put an end to some situations.

I am guessing Darcie was more of a clickbait thing for Scott What a dork!

I am not understanding playing or not why Scott would be throwing empty Bottles and pillows at Steph being pregnant .not very smart on his part!