Kazantip-House

Makes a lot more sense there.

Why is the black box so big there really is no need for it. It takes up the whole space of the viewing a waste of camera and view and you canā€™t even see into the shower.

New camera has been added to prevent hiding. If anyone has suggestions without both blindspots and black squares please feel free to leave a ticket with schematic cameras placement, and your ideas will be reviewed by responsibles

@ed2 did a suggestion some posts above. I guess this way we will see the shower betterā€¦

Did people really hide in that bathroom? I thought the existing cam could see the whole room.

1 Like

Yes they managed to hide there. Curious where they will go now? My guess is they will go behind the house.

It is sad that adding a cam that adds nothing to our viewing experience is the only way to prevent them from hiding. Whatever happened to warnings, fines and threats of being kicked out.

Prevent hiding? r you gonna do this in all the apartmets? there are enough blind spots in some of the othersā€¦

iā€™m not sure if this is the right thing to doā€¦ i can totally understand ppl sometimes need a moment for themselvesā€¦ the mental pressure of being watched all the time is pretty big i thinkā€¦

I wonā€™t use that toilet anymore at leastā€¦ k they say it have a black box, but surely there are ppl who can look behind itā€¦

Extremely high amount of reports

1 Like

Yes for themselves I agree. But they always go there with two, three sometimes even four peopleā€¦

edited my postā€¦ i wasnt aware of this ā€˜actually hidingā€™ i seldom watch this apartmentā€¦ i see a lot of ppl and seldom doing something what catch my interest,

Without black squares itā€™s impossible because they choose lousy apartments not compatible with the projectā€¦ But way better to have black squares but at side a way better view of the shower

under the cam, a lot of times seated in the toilet (and not doing the toilet service)

1 Like

Well that black box is so large they could still hide by the toilet with the new cam.

Lets see how many will do it and what will happen next :wink:

has anyone translated the sign in the bathroom?

Probably behind that enormous black box!!!

Just guess: Donā€™t poop outside the toilet :grin:

Probably something about d__gs and hiding

It says: ā€œDonā€™t touch the camera.ā€ I had this translated, and apparently he is reading that sign under the camera out loud.

1 Like