Kazantip-House

Well the answer is because it is Scott. For sure not the brightest candle on the cake…

It’s answered :grin:

Is this russian play fighting or are they really going at it? Curse my lack of subscription!

No. Just playing.

Just innocent playing.

Admire Steph a little more each day , apart from walking out on this waste of space i forget how many times , she s not the little timid mouse everybody thinks she is , she can hold her own ! and has Scott on the back foot overall , whilst the lovemaking might not make the earth move , maybe not even a quiver one has to remember its Scott say no more, He s the daddy and slowly she will mold him into the job by hook or by crook , so I say good luck mrs keep up the good work . nobody on this site thinks Scott will prove to be to be the ideal partner in life but ten out of ten for effort it might pay off long term.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv This is Scott we’re talking about yes? yeah, and Vlad Putin will take a gay lover and Kanye West will say something intelligent.

1 Like

Where the fuck have you been_goodfrog, I missed your insightful albeit naive comments like these. :rofl:

1 Like

Ahh you missed my outa the the box comments ? im around but in the background watching :innocent:

So you the stalker? :upside_down_face:

Nah ! never been a stalker but when you get threat of a ban it tends to make you back off a little

I have had a few comments deleted, seems name calling is frowned upon even though they deserve it.

Can anyone tell me when my girl Sabrina is coming back. Please tell me something. :flushed:

She is one hot lady with great tits, but she doesn’t do much. When was the last time she had sex (apart from that minor incident with Alex) with anyone?

I dont care about that she’s just gorgeous and that all i care about. She makes me feel happy. I got it bad. :flushed:

You have, haven’t you? I think she is back from vacation soon, can someone confirm? I do think she is one of if not the hottest lady on this site.

2 Likes

For sure and she’s tall. I like tall women. :heartbeat:

As long as they are not taller than me, I’m 5’ 11.

I’m 6’ 5. So most girls are smaller then me.

You poor thing :slight_smile: You’d need girls my height to make you happy. I would say that Sabrina is about 5’ 7

1 Like