Kazantip-House

One of the best in my opinion.

But nothing more beautyful then a pregnant woman.

Whoa, when did that happen?

She loves sex.i watched with 5 other guys. And still was her first at one of Scott & Sabrina old place!

This room has turned into a pig sty since Faye moved in.

This place is about as boring as one could get. Watching Scott & Ben fuck is like watching paint dry :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Junior & the kindergartners is worthless…just all clickbait .

The whole upper floor is a brothel. They need a cleaning lady more than Tristan and Artem.

I bet it also stinks quite bad there…

What type of brothels do you visit?

I have been given a guided tour of the famous Hay Street brothels in the goldmining city of Kalgoorlie Western Australia.

Which girl did you get? :grinning:

They added a new bathroom cam.

Not really sure why as it doesn’t give any better view of the shower and that black box is way bigger than it needs to be.

They used to have a cam looking down into the shower, that was a better view & they should have put that angle back.

I agree. The camera we have, above the toilet, is good enough, and it already covers this area without a big ugly black box. If they had also re-added the angle inside the shower we would’ve had an excellent coverage.

Better then inside is near the door pointing to the shower (left side of the wall considering this position)… This angle doesn’t make any sense at all

@kaya @Stifler do you guys think that you could move the cam back so its looking down into the shower to avoid the big black box?

How about they try the basics and sort out the bad internet. This place sucks on every level.

They put another camera so they don’t hide. How sad

Ideally, yes, but you would still probably get a black box there, as the toilet is right by the shower.

Well if the black box keeps on the toilet position, no problem with that… Prefere having a black box and a better shower angle then like it is

They have a big black box to hide

animation domination television GIF by gifnews