Kazantip-House

Now thats a big bunny honey, When I visit my bro in law in St Petersburg one meal I always decline is if Rabbit is on the menu, Its common practice for the host to take a rifle out in the evenings & shoot for the dinner table, just makes me shudder eating pet rabbits . :innocent:

yeah maybe .Alex and Anna were just at stifs place

Yeah exactly, I wouldn’t want to do that either. I have never eaten rabbit and don’t ever want to! :rabbit:

My dad used to go out for rabbits when i was a nipper & yes it was on the dinner table when i was a youngster , it taste s a bit like a cross between liver / kidney very strong taste.

Scott could defiantly use some dance lessons. has no rhythm whatsoever I guess if he did some of this, he could lose that belly :slight_smile:

Diet and sport, same for fred

Scott has a good hand rhythm for putting beer/vodka to his mouth thats his personal exercise , lets not knock that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:heart_eyes:

Did Anna do anything while she was here?

The ridicule.

This little blonde is the best dancer in this house. Her moves are outstanding. Lyla is better looking but this girl IMO Is a better dancer hip hop etc… Like her. :yum:

1 Like

I remember her from last week when she was taking off her shirt then realized there is a camera and quickly pull the shirt back down. Her face expression was priceless :joy:

Lol we should have made a gif out of that :rofl:

1 Like

Damn, you’re right. Wish I recorded it :cry:

Next time :wink:

So place is back in full kindergarten mode now…

Pretty sure it’s the real deal, it was in the news for being bunnynapped because it was the largest in the country. Pic stolen straight off the BBC!

Sabrina nomming down on pizza (lahmacun?) in the nude. She’s legit about as classy as I like my women, fantastic.

4 Likes

She needs to find herself a man. I’m pretty sure they are sick of her coming into their room, she’s like a lost soul looking for attention.

She is amazing in so many ways! :heart: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :gift_heart: :sparkling_heart: :cupid: :heartbeat: :heartpulse:
I wish they would give her her own place one day. :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like