Kazantip-House

nice catch of this sissy boy :joy: …oops it wasn’t at Kanzantip, was it? :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Realm31_Rabbit1

1 Like

lets call him BUGS

It is a he? :wink:

dont ruin it jabbs come on now :rofl: :joy:

Lets call him…HUGE!!! :open_mouth: :laughing:

I wonder what they feed that rabbit. To me, it looks like a giant. That could of course just be the camera angle and therefore an optical illusion.

6 Likes

He must have been a tenant at the Kanzantip house B4… Look at his necklace… :scream: :joy: :rofl: :joy:image …meanwhile… at Kanzantip house:

muhaha :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I did the shot deliberately this way so it looks giant :joy:

I want some action from Sabrina. But it seems Alex just left

Ah so YOU are the giant rabbit ‘breeder’ then …now we know! :laughing:

I think it was a few days ago I fell a little bit for Sabrina (I think it’s sabrina, hoody, big boobs, shoulder tattoo, guest bedroom…?). I think it was the morning after an otherwise dull house party and she woke up, put a few fingers down below and took a sniff then shrugged and went downstairs.

My kind of woman for sure. Anyone know her history on here? Ofc I don’t speak their language so I have no idea what the situation in the house is but a little context would be interesting. I see she’s done stuff with Alex and another guy but nothing regular which is weird considering how horny she seems to be.

Edit: Sorry David, I have no idea why I was trying to reply to your rabbit post haha

1 Like

she joined the project in 2019 with scott and has been here ever since either as a participant or guest she regular visits Capo and is very close friends with another former participant and guest Diana

1 Like

Good to know, thanks!

No worries…I DID wonder what happened though! :slight_smile:

My fat fingers happened. Here though, to make amends, check out the size of this bunny!

(UK’s largest apparently, maybe the mama of the Kazantip wabbit?)

That is hilarious!! I wonder though, has that been Photoshopped (not by you I don’t mean, necessarily)? It just looks as if she isn’t really holding it.

bruce jenner 80s GIF

yay all those kanzantip tenants together… :smiley: …wait where are their necklaces? And how did they loose weight that fast :flushed: