Kazantip-House

Another lively night in the apartment is predicted, when Junior and his girlfriend, or let’s say special friend, will play with the camera angles, I think at the end of the night and beginning of the morning.

It looks like the downstairs bathroom camera has disappeared?

Yes supposed technical malfunction, what a coincidence of course (I’m being ironic)

Most boring house on vhtv. Than again not many aren’t boring! SAD :weary:

And yet it has at least twice as many comments as any other apt. You guys seem to love it. Just goes to show how badly things have become on vhtv. There’s just no excitement anywhere it seems.

Yes just a lot of more kindergarten and hiding again…

Tonight, there was no show with the master of occult sciences Junior, there were preparations, Junior’s girlfriend / special friend lay next to him in “Lingerie”, but due to a misunderstanding she left the couch, had this situation not existed, the night would have been different.

Do you mean this: E=mc² or

this: https://wikimedia.org/api/rest_v1/media/math/render/svg/6d170a889110dfde67f6205eba7a128f92eb2503

I was surprised that tonight Master Junior did not launch his famous blanket attack. I didn’t expect it, since his girlfriend / special friend was with him, I wonder if the girl is on her period? That could be the reason, but I don’t know, it was a novelty no doubt.

He did the night before and she turned him down!

Yes, but it was the night before, this would be a new night

How can you look this miserable with a semi-naked girl dancing around on the end of your bed.

1 Like

She does look hot, but she needs to get out of the house. She spends all day walking around the apartment aimlessly, is in and out of Scott and Stephies room every 5 minutes, the poor guys cant get any time to themselves! They need to put a lock on the door!

I noticed Scott really looking grumpy since the visit of A&A… Wonder what happened?

They should all leave and bring in new hot and sexy people. The current cast proved to be unable doing anything hot…

I still think it would be better for Sabrina to get away and stay with Capo since Sabrina looked more relaxed and happy at Capo’s. :+1:

1 Like

I second that…

Time to give VHTV a rest and let them get some new people in. Not worth the money right now boring as hell… i got 6 days left,CG

What are you really expecting? They are not performing monkeys, it’s just people living out their lifes

3 Likes

daphne groeneveld model GIF in scott’s head