Kazantip-House

That’s a good start :heart_eyes:

Scott broke them up.once again he’s really pissed about something At least Sabrina not around.she was his beating doll!

Going to k__l Scott if he touch Sabrina. :unamused:

Yes it should.

I’ve watched Scott for a few years.it seems to me he can’t stand for anyone but him too have a good time. In the big mansion he used to run still out out the guest room when he got ready to bang a girl and same with Donavan…all about him.such a jerk. These two were having a nice time and he breaks it off yelling and screaming And she leaves…poor girl I would never come back :cry:

Hello:) I am not disagreeing with your point (at all) but may I ask what that had to do with the point about the rabbit that I was replying to (above) and that you have, in effect replied to?!

Maybe you meant to post a general reply on the thread? :slight_smile:

Guess missclick, never happened to you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes it has…so I certainly understand and wasn’t criticizing. :innocent:

I think it was meant for me @David because i said i would k__l Scott if he touch Sabrina.

Ah OK, fair enough. I hope I didn’t offend anyone by making the original comment.

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gossip aka the :poop:-hole

@kaya You may not be the one taking decisions - but am sure u have a way into the management Is there no way we can control assholes like Scott ? Evryone here - and I have been a member for almost 5 years now - I have seen him a___e women in so many differnt ways - still no one controls him - why ? It doesn’t have to be physical violence to take action - he is verbally and mentally destroys people - we cannot promote assholes like him here !!! Hope one day that bastard falls hard from the first floor and breaks both his legs and become crippled all his life

I totally agree with the first part but the last sentence is not okay. sorry :hugs:

Well said!

1 Like

Hahaha - frustration brother frustration I don’t wish that obviously

Yea i know but stil you know. :hugs:

I’m more than sure that managers have already learnt about his temper by this moment. Unfortunately, we can’t do anything until he v_____es the rules - and we have already closed his own places due to real v_______ns. How else may we control him? While he is not acting against the rules - then it’s only managers decision whether to feature him on site or not.

Well I’ve found out the reason. Nothing serious happened, there is no need to worry. Small argue regarding rules. Still could be expressed in a prettier way of course. I don’t think there’s anything to be reported. Faye’s temper is also bad, but mostly viewers want her back (with both of her legs) :wink:

(with both of her legs) Not funny. :angry:

Thanks But what’s regarding rules ? That the new girl should not cozy up with Ben coz Faye is close to Scott ? :sunglasses: Anyway - good we got u - to let our frustration out

1 Like