Kazantip-House

A mi me encanta como juegan ellos dos, benjamín es muy de piel y le gusta abrazar a todo mundo, pero con este chico se ven tan lindos me encanta y cuando están juntos me quedo viéndolos

Hoy en la mañana cuando se levantaron de dormir. Se dieron un lindo abrazo :relaxed:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: El amor de amigos se siente en el aire

2 Likes

Is that a litter tray next to a feeding bowl? And that Rabbit should be in a bigger ‘home’. That cage is a hamster cage. It’s woefully small for a creature that size. And where’s the bedding for it? Rabbits don’t need much, but I’m surprised this depressed bunny hasn’t committed hara kiri with the conditions it’s kept in. This is prisoner of war style incarceration. I’m actually disgusted by this. There are flies on the feeding bowl. This is a____l cruelty and i don’t say that to be a drama queen, it is actually negligence. I really don’t give a crap about the people in this apartment but if the a____ls aren’t being kept well then something has to be said. I mean what, are they fattening it up to eat for Christmas dinner? Even f that was the case these are still disgusting conditions for an innocent creature to be living in. I feel nauseous looking at this.

They don’t keep him in that cage all of the time. Actually, most of the time they have the rabbit loose, using the whole house as his cage.

But still that cage should be twice as big. :relieved:

I had a Flemish giant rabbit ones, every cage for him was to small. so i had sale him to give him freedom.

It’s a medium sized rabbit and should be a in a ‘hutch’ two feet wide by six feet long. However, bearing in mind what nomads these guys are it should still be in a ‘hutch’ three feet long. And have adequate bedding, I.E. straw or shredded cardboard. to permit it adequate rest and warmth. However the main point of concern is the litter tray next to the food bowl and the fact the a____l is being kept next to the litter tray. It’s foul and cruel. it’s f_____g the rabbit to s___p next to a stinking pile of s__t. and the cats or rabbit to eat from a bowl that’s been next to the same. Disgusting. Anyway. I’ve said my piece, leaving it now because nothing will be done about it and that distresses me.

I’m 100% with you on that. :+1:

1 Like

This place isn’t closed yet? Well at least Harper and her friend has returned :slight_smile:

Ive got a feeling this place is scotts till stephie gives birth and then a&a replace them

Not going to happen because A&A have a kid too. :hugs:

no, they will find their replacements lol

1 Like

Maybe there are a couple forum contributors willing to take over the place. :rofl:

You first we need a laugh :rofl:

1 Like

I do not want to give people nightmares, there is only so much people’s eyes can endure. :woozy_face:

Let yourself go that bad Eh ! takes a lot to be worse than big mama on eye risks :shushing_face:

1 Like

Are u kidding by the time Scott’s kids, yes kids probably by 3 different m____rs would be of age and joined vhtv…all in the family :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: He’s not going anywhere.hell he will just have his kindergartners too babysit them He’s got plenty of them! rock on lol GIF

1 Like

Damn I don’t understand why Bens not banging dat ass :heart_eyes:

Maybe Faye has a very sharp knife and bad habit of ball cutting :rofl: