Kazantip-House

Look who’s back! Our cam-talking friend! :wink::+1:t3: bandicam 2021-10-09 04-23-54-012

And ooooo, some flirting going on! :smirk: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: bandicam 2021-10-09 04-24-04-334

I’ve always loved this girl. I think she is so cute! Does she have a name? :innocent::heart_eyes:

couldn’t see her on the wiki. I don’t think the other girl is on it either, she’s kinda cute in a tomboyish way. Currently _____ and chainsmoking on the phone in the bathroom

1 Like

Yes, the tomboyish girl is cute as well. She is new, I think. The other one is a regular who has visited several apartments.

yeah I remember last time she visited. bit of a blanket bandit :stuck_out_tongue:

:joy: :joy:

bandicam 2021-10-09 05-10-47-191

something could be on the cards now these two are alone

1 Like

En el amor yo seria como la chica :joy: Es parecer mio o el chico que está con su novia, lo vi mas interesado en ese chico que esta siempre aquí y que estoy 80%seguro que es gay Pará mí es el más guapo de todos espero verlo desnudo algún día

Whoa that :joy:?

The cute tomboy-girl from last night. I like her!

Steph’s tent of fun :joy:

Glad she survived the walk home, she was weebling all over the place she was so tanked

About that cell phone blocker I mentioned…

Where are the good old days when a cellphone was simple no fucking internet no wifi. :grin:

2 Likes

to be fair they’d all be playing snake

1 Like

I love that game. I still play it. :heart: good memories And yes my phone is old.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

En que minuto sucedió eso?