Kazantip-House

2 Likes

When she bites, he screams :slightly_smiling_face:

Scott’s kid clearly takes after his dad, we haven’t seen him for months.

Not sure what happened with Harper. But looks like she is gone Looked like Scott was upset at her or something earlier. But up on her departure everything seemed fine. I will miss her Beauty and good sense of humor :slightly_smiling_face: Hope we see her again.

Earlier didn’t look too be a good conversation!

1 Like

There was no conflict on pictures above. Harper had to leave cause of her personal circumstances, but she will be back soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She is a keeper!

I thought so :slight_smile: Absolutely…Ty Kaya!

1 Like

It’s just that whenever someone leaves this place, everyone believes it has to be because Scott threw them out. Scott was friendly, even helped her carry the bag.

The head honcho and his council deciding on how to stimulate the viewers.

I understand you… but faye … :wink:she’s a tigress to fuck… Look at her from this side

I always like Faye cause she is a firestorm and she can rile people up, but when it comes to sex she comes off like across like she’s stuck up. Sometimes when people know they are hot it makes them act like that and for me they lose their appeal. It’s like they are saying, I’m going to show you how lucky you are to be with me. Isn’t amazing to be with me. I’m so awesome! And then all of the sudden it just becomes about that and the fun part ends because she doesn’t look like she’s really having fun herself so much as she is performing to meet this goal of proving herself. Just my thoughts on her.

1 Like

They are deciding what to do today:
A) s___p
B) Bring c___dren to get _____
C) S___p

Are you sure some sort of fight is not being planned or does that only happen after a_____l

Dont quite agree with your base lines , JRN pretend s___p , bring the c___dren in to get _____ , how cheap can we do that for , whos getting the weed & at what price , are we purchasing sick bags this time to save all the cleaning up , ok lets try to pretend to party make sure its infront of a cam. :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Sounds like something an a-hole would say. :woozy_face:

Lol takes one to no one :rofl:

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Personal problems between people

Me too! That’s why all the off topic nonsense. VHTV is boring today, which makes you guys boring. I’m bored too!

Bored John Krasinski GIF by The A____l Crackers Movie

Fuck it, never knew the dude was able to eat at a table, thought his ability to eat was in bed only. image

bandicam 2021-10-08 16-58-31-234