Kazantip-House

Looks like he doesn’t get. :upside_down_face:

Please stop caring about this guy’s reports, I don’t know what his motives are, but he is trying very hard to proove something that is clearly not there. Don’t waste your time with it!

I agree! It’s ridiculous how some guys criticize and moralize about everything! It’s none of our business how much electricity they are wasting, or if they wash their dishes properly. I’m a voyeur, not a parent!

2 Likes

:heart: Pienso igual.

What’s happening here Too much argument

Stifler is there.

I didn’t know Faye was back. I’m predicting more trouble ahead.

Welcome back cam 5

It’s your opinion not mine, respect it and don’t use disrespectful adjectives

My response about you doesn’t have one single adjective. The rest of my post had one adjective, ‘ridiculous’, and that was targetted at all the complaining about lights and wasted water. Sorry if I offended you. But now I expect you to stay polite and not use any disrespectful adjectives hereafter either.

1 Like

I appreciate the explanation, but The term used “this kind” is debatable, but I get it, we have to respect those who think differently, for example now Scott is still hiding for over an hour again,more of the same.

Yep .Stif was in the house!

More of the same,

adding to the time Scott was hidden from the cameras in the afternoon, now adds this time, close to 3 hours and 20 minutes

He appreciates all the money you are giving to him from your obsession by his bathroom movements :grin:

1 Like

Now he can buy more good d__gs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The obsession will be with him, who does not move from his place

Rather than the toilet obsession let us worry about the stove, that is an accident waiting to happen. image

She is taking “care”

Why??? She can’t scream with a full mouth :rofl:

Well, she still can bite :confounded: :joy:

That’s like predicting that sun will rise tomorrow :rofl:

Cheeky monkey :rofl: