Kazantip-House

Realm 73 right now seems totally empty and Kitchen, Bedroom, Guest Room, Shower, Loggia all full of lights

Motion detectors for the win :wink:

Or just better cams with Motion detectors. :thinking:

Sorry, it seems like i’m out of the context here. I understood nothing about masturbation after sex.

As for absences, if the participants are outside of realm (apartment, house) - this is not our job to know what they are doing there.

If the participants get absent within blind zone at given realm, this may be an issue to be resolved, which in most cases is resolved by either adding cameras in the blind zone or, if it’s impossible to do so for whatever reason, the zone is being “locked” by rule, applied by studio to this realm, based on our directives.

Yes I did a ticket about the hiding. Not about d__gs. Just about hiding in blind spot for more than 2 hours

Scott hides himself sometimes for several days in a row, I’m not saying anything new.

Just remembered I knew a girl many years ago who had a weird habit of taking laxatives and spending hours at bathrooms, reading, making her up, etc. Now I wonder what if that habit (now I think it was addiction) took place nowadays, with smartphone always on you.

Apply the square technique in the bathroom, which is a bathroom and not just a shower,

I’m allways playing mobile games while using toilet. ETT is important.

Fortunately there is an apartment that is an example of uninhibition within the Vhtv, for example KristyKrabs & Timoteo, Siora, Pasha, now also Lola & Otto apartment, we always know at all times what they are doing, how wonderful.

When you get to my age you concentrate at one thing at the time, most importantly putting your pants back on before exciting the toilet :rofl:

Shouldn’t “it” be over fast this way :poop: :joy:

Or even more important to take em off first :rofl:

He is still in there. Maybe trying to set a new record :joy:

Then he has a long way to go. World record is 5 days. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Really? OMG :scream:

Yea i looked it up in my record book.

I like Faye, I have said it before but I will say it again, she is genuine, transparent, uninhibited, and of course beautiful

1 Like

Maybe he drowned ? :crazy_face:

I like her too. Even she is a drama queen I like her