Kazantip-House

Welcome to Kazantip-House, action in the guest room, and next door Scott still hiding, already takes most of the afternoon with the tap running clear as well.

No worryā€™s i was just being a pain in the ass :rofl:

And isnā€™t just also bad the waste of electricity?? specially looking to where we are going??

So the usual, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

@carlos, regarding your suspicions of d__g use at VHTV, we did receive several tickets from you indeed during last months, and never had confirmed that the participant youā€™re talking about is using the d__gs on camera. We canā€™t act based on suspicion and during our history the action was, and is, and will be taken when we have solid proof of rules v_______n. That is why we may request additional details from any user when we cannot confirm their reports. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it just misleads us, wastes the time of our support team and put the apartment at risk of temporary shut down, which nobody would like to observe, when there is no reason.

Just to explain a little more

I am talking about the support service

Using electricity for light is normal. Wasting the water for nothing is not. But they could upgrade to LEDs. Would be more efficientā€¦

It looks like a delicious lunch.

2 Likes

Sorry thatā€™s just off-topic :grin:

But the hiding for more than two hours there now is not okay. And it is not the first time he does that. And why wasting all the water?

Like in quick examples Capo kitchen right now??? Katia place during the nights?? Mira&Henry kitchen?

I have no info myself on this case, but if thereā€™s a ticket on blind zone report, this will be checked and resolved, as it usually happens.

Iā€™m pro ecology myself (within common sense boundaries), but sincerely, this is not our cup of tea.

Two hours?? doing d__gs of course, what else could it be :joy:

Wasting water is something that really gets to me, I know it may seem irrelevant to those retards but just look at what is happening in the world and have some consideration.

Doing d__gs for two hours he must be dead by now :scream: :stuck_out_tongue:

This one is weird. Maybe the switch is brokenā€¦

You really think so. :astonished:

Evidence only if I go to apartment in person, but this should be investigated by vhtv management, and why why not investigate absences like hours and hours, Scott? think normal?, and previously also talked about masturbation after sex with Stephie ,I contributed evidence, in various situations, but Scott, clearly has a special statuto, still remains hidden, almost all afternoon, are not suspicious, are facts

I was joking :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You dont really think i was serious right. :rofl: :rofl: