Katori

:heart: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Katnip… :crazy_face:

1 Like

This apartment is already very “closed”, and shy, now, covered sex, in short sad

:-1:

2 Likes

This apartment is getting worse and worse, big brother images
Shame on the guest
​(Rissa apartment), has been in relocation for a long time, unfortunately, this apartment could be exchanged with Rissa

This is the petite man (not yet grown up) who came to the apartment to have sex covered

Katori seems like a guest, it would be better to find another better resident, and Katori be a guest

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

4 Likes

In sex, this shy guest intentionally avoided images, and hid himself, several times, Katori is a resident, but it doesn’t even seem like

(Katori is not the same as she was at the beginning, I liked her, she was uninhibited and relaxed, now she is “this” sad)

1 Like

wird Zeit, dass Henry und Mira hier auftauchen!

2 Likes

Yes, that’s right, or Rissa for example, Arina, Cydea, could also pay a visit here

:fire:

1 Like

Arina lives in a different time zone so it could involve a long journey for her to visit. The logistics probably don’t add up for a visit. ?

2 Likes

Yes, maybe, it would be nice to see something different and uninhibited in this apartment, but I forgot that the trip can be long and also the logistics
(I didn’t think about that)
:frowning_face:

1 Like

There are 2 ways in this apartment, switch off or annoy yourself that you took the time that watches yourself

2 Likes

i am of the opinion that this apartment does not receive any money for the perfomances

1 Like

If receive it, it’s badly delivered

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

money for what you gotta do something if you wants to get paid :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

In my opinion we have no right to say they should do what we want. They live their lives and we can watch or not. If you want a performance, there are plenty of realms where you can get that. That said, I don’t understand this relationship. He moved in a couple of months ago. They live together. They s___p together. They kiss and cuddle together but they rarely have sex. That’s their choice. I just don’t get it

1 Like

Intentionally having covered sex is totally different, it’s not about telling them what they should do, it’s called something quite different, which is better not to say here, I’ve already said it elsewhere
(Katori is a resident)

2 Likes

Well if they covered a camera or hid in a closet to have sex you might have a point but if they pull the covers over themselves you have the option to go watch a different realm. There are plenty of others where the participants are playing to the cameras.

1 Like

Just look at the images of what happened, there was no need to do that, they did it anyway

2 Likes

I saw it. It’s not a good way for them to keep or increase viewership but it’s still their choice. After people made fun of his anatomy when they had sex in the shower he may well have felt getting under the covers was necessary. It’s still their choice.

3 Likes