Katori

This might help determine if the curvature conforms

Regulation (EC) No. 2257/94 of 16 September 1994 laying down quality standards for bananas, sometimes referred to in the media as the bendy banana law, is a European Union regulation specifying classification standards for bananas, which took effect on 1 January 1995. It was replaced by Commission

1 Like

I wondered why I never see any bent or crooked bananas.
:smile:

2 Likes

heres a couple of “be#t” bananas just to prove they exist :rofl: :rofl:
giphy (1)

1 Like

LOL! They’re not bent. They’re just gently curved, but straight. I meant bent to one side or the other, like a dick developes a bend to the left or right from being in a certain position over a long period.
:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

She looks kinda nervous
 :smile: or, like she is gonna pounce. :smiley:

1 Like

I think it looks quite good with the wig, something different for a change :fire: :+1:

1 Like

I have a suspicion that the invited girl has sex outside the apartment, which is prohibited by the regulations.

well
 I would like to see this rule. Is there also a rule in your manual as to whether breathing is allowed outside the apartment?!? :man_facepalming:
For your information: EVERYONE is free to live and have sex whenever, wherever and with whomever they want! This applies to guests AND residents!

1 Like

Are you the operator’s representative? or you woke up talking to yourself.

There is NO requirement for anyone, be they residents, or especially guests, to have sex, at all, whether it’s in or out of the apartment.

I said especially guests because there are absolutely NO requirements of any kind placed on guests. They have no contract with anyone. That’s why they’re called guests and not tenants.

And, I represent no one but myself.

1 Like

tu t’es levĂ© du pied gauche pour dire des Anneries pareille.

2 Likes

Is that another way to say, you got up on the wrong side of the bed?

I don’t understand what this means. I tried three translators, but anneries wouldn’t translate.

1 Like

I translated it (or rather ‘Edge’ did) like this

“you got up with your left foot to say such nonsense”.

1 Like

Apparently the saying doesn’t exist in all languages.
you got out of the bed with your left foot first (the german word ‘aufstehen’ means both ‘stand up’ (from sitting) and ‘get out of the bed’) means something like had a bad start to the day or stands next to yourself

1 Like

@David @JonR

Thanks, guys. Now, it makes more sense.
:+1: :+1:

2 Likes

In English we would say “You got out of bed on the wrong side”

I know this is Chamber of Chatters stuff, but so interesting

1 Like

4 Likes