Jorgen & Belle

So sexy lady! I would love to see her eat some pussy also! :heart_eyes:

Peeping Tom

He’'s seen it before, and he will see it again !!

2 Likes

Jorgen is really busy today. first he fucked the guest girl hard and now he’s in a threesome with Belle and Carsten

1 Like

does anyone know the name of the guest girl with whom Jorgen fucked? I saw her there for the first time today.

Maxine,

directory for everybody

Thank you :slight_smile:

Breiti Hi I don’t know her name but i wouldn’t hold your breath about her coming back .She was seduced fell in love and then horribly shocked to find out that that was the case. She could not cope with Jorgen’s wife and Carsten being around. And that was before either of them had put the moves on her. - which undoubtedly they would have done sooner or later. i feel very sorry for the lesson she has learned but love this apartment. It is si different from any part of the life i have led. I just wish i had been a bit younger when i found it.

That was crazy yesterday. Jorgen really fucked yesterday. First Maxine, that was the name of the pretty and then later Belle together with Carsten. I’m really curious how it goes from there. Belle left very early this morning with Carsten after they really fucked again in the living room.

She regularly leaves in the early hours and comes back lunchtime’ish Sometimes with Carsten sometimes without.

2 Likes

New Guest Girl

Another strong orgasm for Belle and Carsten. She wanted to start 2022 out right. She fucked Carsten from 0940 to1132, almost 2 hours.

3 Likes

Do we need to rename this realm to Belle & Carsten :question: :upside_down_face:

New guest girl

1 Like

are belle and casten a couple? is jorgen really with her and is a cuck or is it a pretend relationship

i hardly think he is a cuck. I think he is more than happy to share his wife with Carsten and have the opportunity to have other relationships like the young girl earlier this week ?

1 Like

He sounds and acts like a wannabe Henry.

None are a couple.

Jorgen is a real romeo, girl come over, offer wine, cheese and more attention to the TV. She could have done that by herself with a good vibrator at home instead getting all dress up looking lovely. At least the vibrator would have gave her pleasure. He not even talking or making conversation with her… It is funny how people are.

you make that sound like it is a bad thing. He is a alpha male in a loving ( but unusual) relationship. Admittedly he bellieves any lady coming in to his apartment is fair game for his hands and his mouth ( and often more. It doesn’t make him a bad person