Jorgen & Belle

:video_camera: Archive Videos

Welcome Jorgen & Belle

3 Likes

Bella? Bella2?

2 Bella.that’s kind of confusing!

Hope this guy found the light switch.

She sure don’t look like a Bella :upside_down_face: Ashame it’s not the guest that’s tenants. I thought at first he was Kissing another guy :rofl:

3 Likes

A new place in +6 timezone. It’s been so long since he opened a new place. :star_struck:

1 Like

They are casey’s friends, don’t expect a very high level there.

It’s Belle now

2 Likes

4 Likes

who is casey?

1 Like

This is. People of very high level, like the two useless ones who gave him the realm.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks ive been trying to work out her name

1 Like

these older girls in this apartment are great

the one in the middle great legs

1 Like

Good to see Casey back. I always liked the idea of her having her own apartment- a fun loving girl - and this lot look like suitable friends
as you say the redhead has ggod legs and obviously doesn’t mind showing them and another of the ladies has crotchless tights under a leotard . Not even Mira is as blatant as that !!!

1 Like

yes def good to see Casey back i think she is one of the sexier older Women thats been on the project

actually i didn’t look much at the aprtment yesterday and now with the party going on and had a look around. It really is quite a nice looking and well fitted apartment . The living room is a good size but an awkward shape and i am not a fan of the sofa, but apart from that it’s pretty good !