Jorgen & Belle

Jorgen is a real romeo, girl come over, offer wine, cheese and more attention to the TV. She could have done that by herself with a good vibrator at home instead getting all dress up looking lovely. At least the vibrator would have gave her pleasure. He not even talking or making conversation with her… It is funny how people are.

you make that sound like it is a bad thing. He is a alpha male in a loving ( but unusual) relationship. Admittedly he bellieves any lady coming in to his apartment is fair game for his hands and his mouth ( and often more. It doesn’t make him a bad person

Very exciting date not even talking for the for over an hour… I hope I never become like this. If I do please someone out there take me in the woods and shoot me. She more likely thinking " Why did I even get dress up for this". :grinning:

Not saying he is bad necessarily, but he could try to give Belle equal attention, unless she is the one cutting him off.

I don’t think Belle is his wife. I think they are all friends-with-benefits and they enjoy both their freindship and freedom.

1 Like

who is this ,is it Belle

Looks like random guest ,when she woke up this morning (she slept on the sofa by herself) she seem lost. She didn’t even know the apartment.

Ok, can someone explain what’s going on here?

Just wait till Belle and friend walk in wearing Big strapons.

No entiendo por que jorge no quiere tener sexo, siempre los deja a ellos dos y al parecer prefiere mirar, y me e dado cuenta que tampoco está completamente duro quizás es disfunsion erectil.

1 Like

Yo no entiendo si este departamento es uno de los más visitados por los usuarios por que tan pocos comentarios, este es uno de mis favoritos y al menos trato de comentar aun que sea algo positivo.

1 Like

Well Jorgen just banged his new girl for awhile - noon time or little after. First time. She liked it…afterwards he got up and left room and left her stranded. She got dressed real quick. She has nice tits and nice big pussy :slight_smile:

She didnt even get the chance to go to restroom to washup???

the new guest girl probably doesn’t like sucking. Jorgen kept her head in the direction of his tail but she just shook her head. She has a great figure and really great breasts. Now move on in bed.

Isn’t that Maxine again? So she is not new…

No, Maxine has longer hair. Look here: