Jirina (Part 1)

Same date though. So do you think they are looking at something else?

1 Like

Well the items look like some type of workout thing, a package of muffins?, some beauty items and a package labeled babyfox.

Well we just have to wait for Tejo’s response to your question (if he wants to respond of course)

Whose knows it could end up being Kostja’s baby. :crazy_face:

Да я беременный Сет и У меня будет двойня сразу мальчик и девочка:sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

Seeing the people on this forum is like being on Romber Room, you look in our magic mirror, and everyday you’ll see the same people

Wow. 540 comments. I had a look at 5 and said ’fuck that’. :joy::joy::joy:

working on 20K :rofl:

1 Like

It’s fucked eh. There’s only about 5-7 users who have filled it up by at least 70% of their I k blind love bulls__t. But anyway…….

3 Likes

2 Likes

It just means that I like and agree with what they said in the post, I don’t even know if the poster is male or female, they could be either.

1 Like

smiling and sneezing

and not recovered yet

These quick changes of moods are a true sign of pregnancy.

Lol math lesson number 1 the baby would be Kostja’s 100%, if there was one, because she’d be at least 4 weeks along before symptoms. No little Mikl’s running around

Given that we had a 24/7 coverage and no sex during “shopping-trips”, or in blind-spots during parties.

Your imagination is a sign of pregnancy. You need someone to bring you pickles ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

with vanilla-pudding on top please, if possible topped by a chili and a few marshmallows, the small ones please. :slightly_smiling_face: :smiling_face:

Sounds like the right recipe. That is how most pregnant folks like it

1 Like

Well then, whose pregnancy pic is on the kitchen table?

1 Like

Is There Sperm in Precum?

The precum fluid itself does not contain sperm, but sperm can leak into it as it travels down the urethra, where residuals may be present from previous ejaculations, and can be released with precum prior to semen. (FYI, semen contains sperm and is the ejaculate that is emitted during orgasm.) “Normal semen fluid from ejaculation contains greater than 40 million motile sperms compared to pre-ejaculate fluid, which has anywhere from no sperm to less than 5 million swimmers,” says Dr. Hsieh.

One 2013 study done on sperm counts of precum in 27 men found that 41 percent of the men had sperm in their precum, 37 percent which was motile (healthy) sperm, while a similar 2016 study on sperm count in precum found healthy sperm in about 17 percent of men.