Jirina (Part 1)

Well aren’t we a bit snooty now? He was kind enough to use punctuation for us.

Yeah just a bit! :laughing: Punctuation, where? Ok there were a couple of full stops :laughing:

Imagine trying to read that if it was only one sentence. :see_no_evil: :joy:

Loool look what I found when I looked if something hot happened in the kitchen worth saving :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, I guess the picture is slightly better than when @Edd5512 gave the picture update that Kostja closed the door to the living room. :upside_down_face:

Lol they could not really hide it :rofl::rofl:

Hide what?? I have to admit I am a little lost. I thought you were showing us a picture of them taking out the trash for some reason. :sweat_smile:

Maybe you should take a closer look at the table :joy:

The Simpsons Baby GIF

So, the next questions. Whose is it and who helped make it?

@TejoJirina are the rumors true? Are you pregnant?? :pregnant_man:

Pics posted by Kade on 30/3 for a completely unrelated reason. image

3dd99d9374c2fb806f68ccb3cd4b5c314b58d14e_2_690x388

So Tejo really is pregnant?

Sometimes things are not always what they seem, but it looks suspiciously like it! :laughing:

Totally different timestamp…

Shocked Baby GIF

are you talking about the ultrasonic images lower middle?

Helpers enough, but whose sperm was fastest?

I would think Mikls are always dizzy from beeing juggeled constantly from all that fucking.

As far as Tejo goes, they all bounced their heads during heavy impacts with Jirina.

Kostja should have the freshest material, because he is constantly waking, and thus permanently reproduces.

Or is it someone from the street, they hooked up with on their nightly so-called “shopping-trips” ? (you remember, the extra money option?)

Hey @jabbath1987 how much do you think it would cost for Indira & Kostja to let VHTV name the baby in real life?? :face_with_monocle: :pregnant_woman: :baby_bottle:

They could make it a bidder contest amongst the premium viewers (marked viewers).

Every bid 10 $, heard RAMSES and KLEOPATRA are pretty high in vote.