Jirina (Part 1)

Sweet dreams!

tired s___p GIF

Yes! The entire idea of April 1 was to make us watch more closely to see if something was going to happen!

It was a Joke

APRIL FOOLS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My friend I think your translator does not translate context properly. We were all having fun including myself. No one was being provoked.

The biggest move was marica on saturday

Did they know that was going to happen?

what are you referring to ?

I want to give her everything she wants. My favorite butt in VHTV!

1 Like

Marica moving in last weekend

She desperately wanted Henry, too bad she had to go home

yes, it was only last week-end. It feels a lot longer

I do not understand why these guys only teased today at H &M but did not deliver. May be they were all on their red days :slight_smile:

Nope not at all. It was a total surprise. She just showed up with her bags unannounced. Sooooo rude of her!

She can be rude at my house any time with her bags. :rofl:

I will second that LOL

@Edd5512 why you give man hug Mockingbird? :hugs: Why you give man hug Tejo?:hugs: You like man hug men? You want make them boyfriends?

ok thunbs down facepalm whatever here is my opnion first i cant stand Koska he is a baby and a hypocrit he plays with other girls shanna viva etc. maybe not sex but plays with them but heaven forbid when queeen indiria loooks at someone it to the bedroom crying hi eyes out. he is a narcisisstists using indiria emotion to get what he wants i havent liked him since the way he acted towards elisha at the orgy and the way he acts with other girls thinking he is all theere is . if and i dare say when he leaves if she goes with veiwers will go down cause its her people like ever since sh was at t&s so anyway im off i cant handle all the kostka is great talk jabbath your right the kindergarten has been overrrun and it sucks

I think Mira put a leash on Henry tonight, otherwise viva and and marica would have joined him in the bedroom

I, saw the orgy live, he didn’t do anything wrong with elisha, she sucked his cock the whole time mikl fucked her, and he was too soft, when Elisha wanted to ride him

1 Like

No he wasn’t watch it again. He was hard but he didn’t want to fuck her. He only wanted her to suck his dick. He pushed Elisha off him when she tried to fuck him. It was actually kind of rude and it caught Elisha off guard.

I’m not even going to bother reading a paragraph constructed entirely in lower case, with fuck all punctuation. I can tolerate a few sentences, but an entire paragraph, no thanks. Don’t be a lazy bugger, just for that here is your face palm! :man_facepalming: :laughing: