Jirina (Part 1)

I don’t know why Indira was crying, since after the 4 some, she and kostja were laughing and,giggling, and then when to get food. But they seem a lot happier than a lot of others I’ve observed. I think they need to invite savannah by herself to hang with them, she has seemed miserable for weeks at home

At least they’re in the bedroom, since their bed was taken

I know Kostja attempted to have sex with Savannah in the bathroom a while ago, but were interrupted by Indira, and he had to quickly hide the condom. Has he managed to fuck her since?

If I put it in some nice civilized terms, he may mistake it for being praised.

But may be you can do it.

Don’t bother, they just moved to the kitchen. Looks like they got the message.

Nope, but if Troy hadn’t got sick last week while. they were there, things were heating up, so anything was possible

For the fun of it keep an eye out for anybody packing tomorrow

Up next… hop scotch and ring-around-the-rosey…

You need 4 people to have a fun game of monopoly

These are supposedly “grown men”… 5 card stud I could believe, but Monopoly?

Can we call them losers

Where the hell did Jirina, Viva and the two guys go??? I was hoping to see Viva and Marica get poked by both of them in turn - but I guess that wasn’t in their plan???

Viva left a couple of hours ago, and marica is as___p in her bed

Do you have proof that it does not ?

I think these two should turn “business hours” on just long enough to leave stains lol

some people have more than one account. :wink:

Why did it have to be taken at all? Inconsideration? Lack of respect? Inability of clear thinking? trying to prove something?

Pure lack of common sense IMO… just look at them… not the sharpest tools in the shed…

All of the above

Yes. others have translated from this realm and other realms. So you get to know a little more about them. Don’t know if you watch other realms but you will hear a lot from them and there situation. JMO but if they talk about it openly it is no longer privet. Unless it is there real name and location or some thing that would make a security risk for them.

Not that I have seen or know of. Maybe some one else knows more. I do watch the realm some time though.