Jirina (Part 1)

Why do the sit next to each other with prune faces?? :nauseated_face:

1 Like

watch the way they interact without speaking…that is love.

They agreed to fuck mikl and shana respectively, so it’s not cheating, but swinging

Lol who are you talking to??

Kostja closed the doors!

:blush: :kissing_heart: :yum:

1 Like

Will you be posting an update for us next when he opens the door?? :man_facepalming:

Kostja upset, girl cheated with a man. now she watch tv. very bad

1 Like

Shut it, they agreed to fuck another couple, so you know nothing, so please don’t comment about what you don’t know

I’m not going to criticise Kostjia and Indira for their liasons with Mikl and Shana this evening because Jabbath will flag me. But as long as there is full co-operation and agreement between couples then swapping / swinging in a relationship is obviously acceptable. Not for me, I admit, as I love my wife unconditionally, and I wouldn’t want to share her. But tonights swap in Mikl Shana apartment, as long as all agreed , was OK. I won’t disagree as Jabbath would probably flag me.

a wise man wrote they cheat, girl cheat with man, boyfriend angry. see other discussion. very sad

I love my boyfriend, I don’t cheat, if the other man is too hot , maybe I cheat.

Does is get tiresome posting as both @Maverick and @Emanuel37523 ?? :thinking: :joy:

Split personality disorder is real lol

you tired me?

She “cheated” with a man because when she went to lay with Kostja he was balls deep in another woman , so what should she do?

Please don’t criticise Maverick or me as you will be flagged. Criticism on this forum is not acceptable.

Kostja cheat too ? why he angry when girl cheat ?

2 Likes

That is THE question. But they are still in love , just don’t quite know how to handle what their feelings were after.

1 Like

I Love You GIF by Taylor Swift