Jirina (Part 1)

Kostja kiss girl. he no angry now. what is girl name?

I love seth

Are you serious? :laughing:

The girl’s name is Jirina!!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

I very serious. thank for photo post. I like a lot

Jirina should not cheat. Kostja handsome man with good dick

If you took your own advice the comments on this thread would decrease by 50% :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kostja is always trying to steal Jirina away from poor innocent Tejo! :sob:

Jirina with Tejo ? who Tejo? she cheat with Kostja? why Kostja angry?

I’m watching Kostjia and Indira now…Kostjia closed the door to raise the level of intimacy between them… Kostjia is such a romantic…always thinking of Indira… raising the level of romanticism,he is such a true partner to her…what a fabulous guy he is. Kostja is a template to all men on how to treat their true love. An inspiration to us all… Guys…watch this master of seduction at work… copy him…hone your sk__ls in seduction. Kostja is a master of erotic seduction.

Tejo is Kostja’s uncle, but they live together here in this apartment.

I’ll give you a clue, her name isn’t Jinira, someone is playing silly buggers with you! :laughing:

Uncle fuck kostja girlfriend Jirina ? that very bad

Poor Tejo. May be we ought to create a Tejo defense committee

what her name is? too many name here, kostja, Marica, indira, tejo, Jirina, jabbath. I confused. seth wrote her name Jirina

Watch Kosjia guys… do you see how he heaps his attention in Indira? He doesn’t sit there eating , totally ignoring Indira setting the cushions on the sofa…scoffing from his yellow bowl whilst Indira lays on the sofa…totally ignored. Kostjia is a true romantic.

I love Kostja, you love Kostja. very bad he angry for cheat

The girl Jirina happy now, she touch Kostja dick, maybe fuck now, I watch Kostja dick

Kosjia, Marica, Indira, Tejo ,Jirina are all tenants of this apartment. everyone else you mentioned are of no importance.

NO IT IS JIRINA!!! I can tell by her large flat moon shaped behind. It’s like two perfect all white pancakes. :pancakes: Please stop confusing our new friend.