Jirina (Part 1)

a wet-vac probably

That’s what we thought when we saw the name changes this morning

Nope that is not correct. I don’t care either way. Whatever makes the best content is what I say!

And a squeegee? :rofl:

The people who just want her gang banged, which she did before her relationship was solid

Bruno will be a regular guest. He will be called in when the boys are tired and need a break.

I don’t want her to get gang banged either but by the amount you talk about it, it sure sounds like you secretly want her to be.

and a steam-cleaner for the rough days.

2 Likes

Will Henry give him a ride, and then Indira?

Nah she would swallow every drop like the good girl she is. Option B would be to nut in her she also enjoys that. Indira is a no towel needed kinda girl. :joy:

When Henry told mikl to give Viva.a.ride, he took it too literally lol

1 Like

Then xhamster or xvideo are much more your speed

I think Troy is more suited for that tbh. :joy: He will take him like a milkshake. :see_no_evil:

I like a good old fashion equal orgy, where there’s as many women as men

1 Like

Nah I can find all of what I said right here. I think I will stay.

Play time for kostja and indira I see

If worst came to worst, and a couple of the costumers would squirt at the same time,

and she’d spill some, we could give her a penalty and push her through a car-wash with no car.

Where’s loki and tejo

She is a good girl she would never spill even a single drop! YOU LIE!!!

я спать пошел друг )))) не думал что ты будешь по мне скучать :grin:на самом деле просто интересно но хотел бы просто узнать ) почему ты меня ненавидишь так сильно ? что я тебе сделал чем обидел ?

2 Likes