Jirina (Part 1)

Does any body else on this forum work, 508 comments for this topic

I work 730am -. 400pm eastern standard time

A little warning, he will never believe you. He has made up in his mind what he wants to believe and nothing you can say will be able to change that. It’s actually a bit sad.

If marica went to s___p it’s because she isn’t expecting loki in her bedroom

No, no he was crying inside doing everything in his power to hold back his tears!!!

Doesn’t mean he is not welcome to s___p with her. Don’t know what they talked about.

They were probably worried how the income will be split now. Having another person in the realm means there is less to go around and 5 full time participants in one realm is a lot.

So you saw the wigg?

But(t) wasn’t the moon the same?

3 Likes

The two times he’s been with the group he fucked marica in an orgy, and dp shana with mikl, he was the last guest, and.stayed late and went home

Agree. But if they keep in the top 5 they should be OK…

I heard it is actually the top 3 in order for them to get the bonus. That’s a lot of orgies and parties to constantly stay there. I don’t know any realm that has that many full-time participants in it tbh.

I think having jirina and tejo here is a waste, they barely do much except at parties, i think marica, kostja, and indira should be here, and they move out, plus they don’t have much in common with the youngsters

1 Like

I suggested before,

let T&J do the rough stuff,

and I&K the “love-stuff”

that keeps viewers from all ends.

And Marica is the icing on the cake by playing with whoever,

snack a lil her and snack a lil there.

5 is just too many people. If marica got a new boyfriend, and it was them and kostja and indira, that would be perfect. But right now last night proved it should just be the three of them

1 Like

Well that is your opinion and I have mine. I think they add a lot to the realm and throw great parties that rake in the views. Just look at the amazing party they threw tonight!!!

How exactly do you know this?? You can’t understand anything they say to each other. They seem to get along just fine as roommates and enjoy each other company. Just because you can’t relate to a younger crowd doesn’t mean you should project your views on them.

I suggest a realm made up of Indira, Mikl, Tejo, and Palmer!

Because you don’t like the fact she’s in love

1 Like

not to forget Bruno,

That would be a F-ing mess, All over I. would they bring her a towel???

Quite likely it has happened with Marica