Jessi & Mars

Maybe have a little girl , he will be banned from sex for over 6 months and they all live happly after ? :rofl: :rofl:

Jesse has said they are having a girl :+1: If you weren’t banned all the fucking time you would know that :rofl:

ok its knock the frog day again , what you want to donate my legs to the french s ? Hate to say this Rob catch up i did say girl bro , best lie down bro this forum is getting to much for you & is only increasing your b___d pressure which in turn might stop you chasing the elderly lady s ,best keep to the ones with walking / zimmer frames. :crazy_face:

With your legs would catch you any b___dy day you worn out amphibian :rofl:

I hear on the pensioners gr__e vine , that Rob has invented the motorised Zimmer frame to enable him to keep up with his elderly ladys fetish , if it works & he can handle the excitement he s thinking of fitting a turbo charger :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Turbo dick rides again Wooo Hooooo ! :crazy_face:

If you had a brain froggy you would be b___dy dangerous :rofl:

Our fertility goddess continues to bloom.

1 Like

Wow OH wow I am dreaming of seeing a 3some with these lovely people. Hey I can dream, can’t I? image

A little morning relief!

You missed the right moment!

2 Likes

My connection kept glitching and freezing, so I missed that one!

Is it Jessi or Mars who is the horniest today?

So Mars is from Ukraine? I thought they were from Russia. Are they speak russian or ukrainean?

I zoomed into that picture (your circled area) and saw no visual clues with regard to what you mentioned. I don’t think we are supposed to know where they are from, unless they tell us.

1 Like

The pizza box ends in the domain from Ukraine. I’m just curious.

I didn’t know about that domain ending so apologise for my ignorance in my first reply! :blush: I certainly understand your curiosity. :slight_smile:

Certainly a Ukranain site…

Ukraine, Russia, is there really any difference? I have an idea, let’s ask Crimea. :nerd_face:

Boo hiss @Alli. Stick in the mud.

kristen stewart fireworks GIF by Ryan Casey