Jessi & Mars

One has to make allowances :roll_eyes:

I love what pregnancy is doing to Jessie’s body, just look at her nipples… gosh I need to go and have a lay down now :crazy_face:

jesse is so hot want to see more of her please

I LOVE following this apartment to see MARS always naked with a hard cock.

I LOVE following YOUR apartment to see MARS always naked with a hard cock. I love to come every day to MARS wanking naked. May he always walk around naked. Does MARS know nudist and exhibitionist male friends who might visit you? Jessi and MARS are a very beautiful couple. Congratulations . SEEING YOU naked makes me happy.

Jessi’s belly has really popped in the last week or so. It reminds me of when Mrs O was having our twins when those physical changes seemed to happen in the blink of an eye. :heart_eyes: A beautiful symbol of impending m____rhood!

1 Like

Do we know how long Jessi and Mars plan to stay on VHTV? Raising a baby in front of voyeur cams obviously isn’t an option.

Waiting for baby :baby: Jessi2021-01e

3 Likes

Sometime in December, I think Jessi said here, a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

She’s waiting a baby :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Gonna spend a lot less time in bed when babes here :rofl:

1 Like

That is one very unusual camera angle, if you consider where Mars’s head position. It makes me wonder where the rest of him is!! :open_mouth: :laughing:

Oooooooh ooooooh ooooooooh I do love the view from the logia. image

1 Like

Sorry to see them go soon. :sob:

Yep they will be missed.

1 Like

Him not so much but Jessi damn going to miss the most. :heartbeat:

Just beautyful.

1 Like

I wonder what they will do after this project. :thinking: If the relationship holds

Skip off into a rosy sunset with bluebirds fluttering in the air and little fluffy bunny wabbits hopping along beside them. That’s how it goes, right? Logan Paul Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports :upside_down_face: