Jessi & Mars

Like you Clemens i think she is lovely. She reminds me of a girl i knew some 50 odd years ago. I can still dream.

Jessi is my absolute favorite. She also likes to be day and night naked. When she goes out she leaves without underwear only a a tight black dress. She also likes public sex in the loggia. She’s so free and easygoing, likes sex whenever and wherever, starting to play with the dick of Mars, when she’s horney and likes to fuck. Even she’s pregnant makes here more sexy. She’s a nude and sexloving dream.

1 Like

2 Likes

Jessi one of my real favourites. You remind me so much of a girl i knew some fifty odd years ago - i have renamed you Kaye in my mind!! J K… i guess it follows on. Anyway as much as you remind me of her i have seen much more of you than i ever did of her so living only vicariously through you. Thanks for being there.

I like to see MARS naked in his sleep and his hard cock. He could be more naked like his wife does. MARS is a handsome man and should stay naked longer to be admired by subscribers. The couple in this apartment are beautiful.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Amen to your comments about Mars! He is a classic example of why male nudity should certainly be encouraged on the site.

2 Likes

1 Like

Could this be the new Mars microphone? Not available in shops near you (yet)!!!

2 Likes

jessi is my favourite too. Just a wonderful girl, so beautiful and with a lovely character. It is a pity I can’t follow any of the conversation though!

2 Likes

They have regular sex without condoms so maybe they want to have a baby and being on VH will help pay for it. She has been in tears a few times but I have not seen any other evidence for being pregnant (apart from her belly bulge) no morning sickness etc. If she is pregnant maybe she will develop her oral skills further both in terms of bjs and the rimming we have seen on one occasion.

1 Like

Elle a tout de Brigitte Lahaie, actrice X française des 70’s ! La première fois que je l’ai vu ça m’a sauté aux yeux :wink:

Someone on CC said she must think Mars’ dick is a lollipop because she always has it in her mouth.

If she is pregnant, or they’re trying to get pregnant, VH will only help pay for it for a short while. Eventually, they will have to leave the project. No kids allowed on VH cams. Not even babies.

1 Like

Yes, you are right of course, but many couples do not stay for more than 6 months on VH and when you are young even a few months free housing and spending money is a plus whilst you plan the next move in life!

1 Like

I find that Mars is very rarely naked unlike Jessi. it’s a shame … he has a very nice body and he could show it a little more.

1 Like

I can only agree. She’s like me. Rather naked day and night and when leaving the flat wear as little as possible. And she likes sex and playing with the dick. She’s clearly more sex orientated than Mars. And I think she would like to habe public sex in the loggia.Unfortunately Mars seems to have a problem with, what’s pity.

1 Like

2 Likes