Jenya DADYA & Friends

Well to be fair, I never really found that he (talon) grabbed my attention enough to really watch him to the point where I re-identify him each time he comes back on camera. He certainly wasn’t the person I saw in the pictures I mentioned though.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Artwork continues :grinning:

4 Likes

Toriana did a excellent job of @JENYADADYA portrait :clap:

2 Likes

He’s looking as gorgeous as ever!

1 Like

2 Likes

He is perfect :drooling_face:

:fire:

3 Likes

I truly believe I will NEVER get tired of seeing pictures like that of him. Thank you for posting them.

Shania :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

He really is so hot. I love when I get to see his hairy ass and asshole. I wish we got to see more of it. :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Presumably Jenya was ringing his m____r? 17:44:10 cam 7.

Today with foreskin, always hot Jenya :fire:

2 Likes

:turtle:

Is just a bucket full of water really the right way to keep a tortoise? I have serious doubts about that…

The turtles need at least one fish tank, even so, I consider that it is not enough. They should be in a pond. :disappointed_relieved:

Cats really are NOT very good windows are they?!!! :roll_eyes:

I did some reading; A Turtle that size (roughly 24-29 cm) needs a 500 litre tank, plus a raised basking area/shelf and a heat lamp above that as they can’t regulate their body temperature. The water filter is a good step in the right direction, but without the heat lamp and the space to swim the turtle could start to get ill.
Apart from anything else it’s bored out of its mind in the bowl with nothing to look at and nothing to do. Even a 250 litre tank would be better, with a raised area on one end for basking.

I didn’t say anything before because I wanted to see if any changes were coming, but now that other people have raised the issue I’ll just say that I don’t think any harm is intended, and I’m not accusing JD of that, I’m just saying that Baltika needs certain things to stay healthy.
So don’t take this as an attack on you JD, I’m just a little concerned about Baltika. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Our man ‘dressed’ in his very casual attire once again…and still looking great!

2 Likes

Guys, no, no, no, don’t think that this is her usual habitat in our hands, her aquarium crashed when she moved, we are saving now for a new one, but so far, unfortunately, my finances do not allow me to buy her a new, cool aquarium, I promise that I will save up money and buy it in the near future aquarium, don’t think that I don’t care about the Baltic at all, Gaini and I often discuss this and are already looking for a new house for our turtle, soon she will be happy, and the f___ed discomfort will remain in the past only a bad memory, I love the Baltic, and Shinie loves the Baltic even more than me, sometimes it makes me sad, but they are still more familiar, so I’m not offended, today we decided to pamper her and bought her anchovies, we gave her a try and it was clear that she liked it, And before, we sometimes fed her special shrimps, in general, the Baltic is very much loved in this house and if we could, we would rent a separate apartment for her, so that she would have better conditions

6 Likes