Jenya DADYA & Friends

I will leave other people to give you ideas if they want to. However, your mention of Isidor is a good one. It’s has certainly been enjoyable for some of us, to see the 2 of you together.

1 Like

Я имел в виду, что вы должны заставить всех нарядиться единорогом, или нарвалом, или носорогом, даже если это только рог и хвост. Ты похож на того парня, который может быть единорогом. :metal: :unicorn:

He is a good friend of mine, if I arrange something, then I will definitely call him

1 Like

Хм, можно устроить, думаю будет круто :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yussss!! You da man.

1 Like

The fact that nobody (that i can name now) likes him, should speak volumes for you.

1 Like

Is this Talon?

1 Like

Denk het niet .
Talon heeft geen tatoeage volgens mij .
Maar ik ben het niet zeker .
Was hier gisteren ook , is blijven slapen ook

1 Like

I can’t see properly on the phone, but looks like him to me

1 Like

No this is not him. Talon has a mark in the centre of his forehead (in all pictures, particularly the ones in the old directory). Also no tattoo in any of those.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying this to me :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Eindelijk had ik het ook eens juist :face_with_peeking_eye::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Dank je David voor de verduideling :wink:

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Some people like the Pudding and do not hate him. Just like in life some people cry louder than others to get their way. If the Pudding is your friend I am sure you know him better than the viewers do. I trust your judgment and I am sure there are others that do as well.

You are the best bro, thank you for understanding, you really look and see a lot, I love :kissing_heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hmmm nothing happened at the party… Let’s hope Toriana will go to Inga now.

I agree that if pudding has messed up previously as we have seen he didn’t say that he always does it in every apartment…

Yes, that looks like Talon to me… :thinking:
He’s just grown some facial hair and has a new tattoo. The mark on his forehead is also visible with the right lighting.

1 Like

That’s Talon without a single doubt

2 Likes